Jay N. Clothier, Attorney at Law
Public Service Experience
- Constituent Laison, Hon. Dale E. Kildee, M.C., Washington, D.C.
- Judicial Advisory Assistant. Hon. Joseph J. Farah, Circuit Judge, Flint, MI
- Judicial Advisory Assistant. Hon. Thomas C. Yeotis, Circuit Judge, Flint, MI
- Corporate Law Firm, Troy, MI
- Manager of Store Operations, Dayton Hudson's, Pontiac, MI
- Selling Manager, Dayton Hudson's, Westland, Novi, Southfield, MI
- Substitute Teacher, Flint Board Of Education, Flint, Ml
- Juris Doctorate Of Law. Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, 1998
- B. A. Political Science, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 1990
- Regents Alumni Scholarship Award Winner, 1986.
- Valedictorian Flint Southwestern High School, 1986. Graduate #1 of 423.
- Attended Flint Southwestern, Flint Central, Flint Northern.
- Fluent in German.
- Conducted Training: Diversity and Operational Efficiencies Dayton Hudson's.
- Volunteer: Flint Area Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer: HOSTS Program Sponsor; Neithercut Elementary Flint, MI
- Volunteer: Speaker Career Day; McKinley Middle School, Flint, MI
- Volunteer: Speaker; Center for Media & Arts; Detroit, MI
- Sponsor: UM Alumni Golf Outing, Atlas Valley.
- Sponsor: Various Youth Hockey and Baseball Teams.
- Sponsor: Flint Mounted Police; Flint Police Department.
- Sponsor: Flint Olympian and Canusa Games.
- Sponsor: Village of Clifford Revitalization Program
- Member: Detroit Zoological Institute, Detroit, MI
- Member: Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA), Detroit, MI
- Contributor: Sacred Heart, Detroit, MI
- Contributor: Council for the Blind, Detroit, MI
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
- Flint Southwestern Class of 1986 Reunion Chairperson